[orca-list] Is the new GNOME settings app less accessible? Anyone filed issues?

Tried to enable file-sharing today, but nothing I've done gets me to a
clickable item. Has anyone reported any issues about gnome-settings
regressions to the maintainers? If not, I guess I'll dive in.

And anyone know how I might enable file-sharing via some other means?
Note that this is the toggleable option under Sharing settings. I don't
want to run an entire samba server for this.

Thanks.