[orca-list] Unable to get speech with orca master in ubuntu 17.10.

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone is seeing this.  Ubuntu desktop17.10, gnome 3.26,orca. I am trying to get orca master runing, but no speech.  I am not sure what is going on there, but if anyone has had problems with this please let me know if you were able to get it running.  I had to restore from a backup to get speech back.  I am in a vm not sure if this maters or not.  I don't have a machine I can test with directlyunfortionetly.  Thanks.

Matthew