Re: [orca-list] Let keypad key as "normal" keys when used in combination ?

Le 28/06/2018 à 22:10, Kyle via orca-list a écrit :
So you think the + key should be used as SayAll in Orca? That's the key that does that here,

Forget the single key, I'm only talking about a combination. I don't want to modified the current default keyboard shortcut of Orca.

Just the behavior when defining a new shortcut that involved two keys when one of them is available on the keypad. If you want to perform orca + enter key to read the time and date it would be possible to use orca + enter and orca + key pad enter without any difference. Otherwise if you want to have different shortcut on orca + enter and orca + key pad enter it should be possible only if you define two shortcuts.

Am I now more clear?

Best regards,
Alex.