Re: [orca-list] Mouse review: On Caja, when opening menu Orca reads the content of window, not the menu

Le 29/06/2018 à 03:28, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Also, I*think*  that I've fixed all the mouse review issues that you've
reported that I can fix (e.g. I cannot fix the title bar thing in Orca).
Is that correct?

I can confirm the fix of the menu presentation.

Yes, it's totally correct, you've fixed all bug you could fix.

Keep in mind I've not tested so many thing at this time. I'll probably report you others issues regarding mouse review in the future.

Many thanks again for your work :).

Best regards,
Alex.