Re: [orca-list] Let keypad key as "normal" keys when used in combination ?

Le 28/06/2018 à 20:35, Peter Vágner via orca-list a écrit :
Hello,

Hello,

Either I'm missunderstanding the proposal or windows screen readers are working differently to what you are describing.

You are saying that NVDA can use numpad keys as modifiers.
The useful difference windows screen readers allow is that we can have both insert, numpad insert and caps lock to be used as screen reader

I'm not clear so. I'm not talking about the orca modifier.

specific modifier keys at the same time.
When num lock is turned off all the numpad keys are blocked and there is no way on how to configure the screen reader to release those keys. Unfortunately there are a few users who don't like that.

The example I use to demonstrate my proposal is: using orca + down arrow to proceed to say all. On Windows, both down arrow and key pad down arrow will work. I would expect same functionality on Orca.

Best regards,
Alex.