Re: [orca-list] Let keypad key as "normal" keys when used in combination ?

I don't use the screen readers you mentioned, so it may help more to speak of Orca in the context of Orca. But I think if I do understand correctly, that it would be more helpful to be able to bind the same function to more than one key. Then we can use Orca+up arrow and Orca+down arrow to increase and decrease the rate of speech, while Orca modified keypad up and down arrows could perform the same or different functions.

~Kyle

F123 Software development