[orca-list] Braille word wrap preference bug

Hi,

(Presenting joint work with Samuel, Alex and Jean-Philippe.)

As I understand it, by default the braille word wrap preference is
supposed to be disabled. However, it turns out that it is not: if one
runs orca for the first time (no .local/share/orca directory in home)
and opens the preference dialog and visits the braille pannel, the
braille word wrap preference will be enabled.

I believe that the issue comes from the file src/orca/orca_gui_prefs.py,
which states on lines 1526-1527 of master:

        self.get_widget("enableBrailleWordWrapCheckButton").set_active(
            prefs.get("enableBrailleWordWrap", settings.speakContextPanel))

The `settings.speakContextPanel` looks very odd to me.

If I am correct, I would suggest to fix this as soon as possible,
because as far as we could experiment, the braille word wrapping mode
does not work very well so having it as the default does not sound very
nice for the user experience.

Best wishes,

Shérab.