Re: [orca-list] Mouse review: Orca doesn't read title bar at all

Le 28/06/2018 à 18:40, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Orca reads the accessible object under the mouse. The title bar is not
an accessible object. It's just part of the window. I might be able to
come up with a heuristic hack, but it wouldn't necessarily be reliable
and it might impact performance. If the window manager can expose the
title bar as a separate accessible object, that would solve the problem.
Could you or Samuel look into fixing it in the window manager?

I couldn't promise that, but we'll do our best.

Best regards,
Alex.