Re: [orca-list] Let keypad key as "normal" keys when used in combination ?

On 06/28/2018 02:59 PM, Alex ARNAUD wrote:

The example I use to demonstrate my proposal is: using orca + down arrow
to proceed to say all. On Windows, both down arrow and key pad down
arrow will work. I would expect same functionality on Orca.

In Windows could you bind the non-keypad down arrow to something else?
For instance, what if a user wants to use Orca + Down Arrow to decrease
the rate of speech? That works in Orca currently.

--joanie