Re: [orca-list] mouse review: Orca doesn't announce the desktop if another caja window is opened

Hi Alex.

I cannot reproduce this as described as the icons on the desktop were
read for me. That said, I also don't understand the exact steps and
scenario so I'm probably not doing the same steps you are. For instance:

* In step 3 you say "Open Caja". How did you open it? (e.g. keystrokes
  used?). Was the Caja window maximized or was some of the desktop
  visible underneath?

* In step 4 you say "Go back to desktop without closing the caja window"
  but again, how did you go back to it?

* In the result you say "Orca speaks the minimized window". Is that how
  you did step 4 (e.g. Alt+Space, minimize)?

Thanks!
--joanie