Re: [orca-list] Dear God, I hope this isn't true!

Fortunately no, it doesn't mean the end of Linux accessibility or anything of the kind. However, although the subject does seem a bit overreactive, it does mean that those of us who care about whether or not Microsoft gets our user data or is able to control our open source projects, which they lovingly call "intellectual property," will need to find another place to host the projects we currently have on Github. I think if Gitlab is good enough for GNOME, it should be good enough for everything I work on and have hosted on Github currently.

Imetumwa kutoka nguo zangu