From: orca-list <orca-list-bounces gnome org> On Behalf Of Kyle via
orca-list
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 4:46 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] RFC: reporting spread sheet selection changes

Actually, consistency and doing things right is what I expect.
Personally, I want a *superior* accessibility experience on Linux. It's for
us to get it *right*, not to fall in line with the wrong way just because
everyone else is doing it wrong. Should we now implement virtual buffers in
the browser just because everyone else is doing it that way, even though
it's very poor practice? Please give us consistency and less verbosity, and
if we need to know more, we have a way of finding this out. It's the way
things have been done for a long time, and it works.
If it ain't broke, please don't try to fix it. We need what's broke fixed
instead.

Imetumwa kutoka njia sahihi