Re: [orca-list] RFC: reporting spread sheet selection changes

Actually, consistency and doing things right is what I expect. Personally, I want a *superior* accessibility experience on Linux. It's for us to get it *right*, not to fall in line with the wrong way just because everyone else is doing it wrong. Should we now implement virtual buffers in the browser just because everyone else is doing it that way, even though it's very poor practice? Please give us consistency and less verbosity, and if we need to know more, we have a way of finding this out. It's the way things have been done for a long time, and it works. If it ain't broke, please don't try to fix it. We need what's broke fixed instead.

Imetumwa kutoka njia sahihi