Re: [orca-list] lag with Orca master

Hello Bittukumar,

You need to type the "git pull" command from the directory created where
you cloned the repository.

For instance, to clone the repository open a terminal, then from this
terminal type:
git clone https://github.com/GNOME/orca.git
This will create a sub directory named orca and download with all orca files
inside this directory.

To update the files to the most recent version, type these commands:
cd orca
git pull

In this example the orca directory would have been created inside your
your home directory like /home/bittukumar but you can put it anywhere,
provided that you issue the git pull command from this orca directory.

Also, after having pulled the updates you can type:
git log
to display the log of all changes until that time, the most recent
changes being displayed first.

Best regards,

Didier