Re: [orca-list] lag with Orca master

If you quit and restart gnome-shell does the lag problem go away?
--joanie

On 07/07/2018 07:22 AM, bittukumar jaiswal via orca-list wrote:
Hello, all!
since I have started using Orca master, I have seen lag in places like
launching application menu. it takes lot of time to speak whatever
appearing on the screen. If I press super+A to launch Application
menu, I have to wait for minimum 5 to 10 seconds. If I am pressing Tab
or any navigation key to reach to particular application then also it
do not speak the name of any app,
I hope that you have understand what I want to say.
please take look at this.