Re: [orca-list] lag with Orca master

Hello, first of all so sorry that I've forget to CC the list.
I restarted the gnome shell, still there is lag but less then last time. thanks.
sorry but I have another question that how to pull Orca master. let me
tell that, I am new user for orca master. I always love to test the
applications for accessibility.
after updating orca I'll check thanks.