Re: [orca-list] Confidential diary/journaling with Orca and Ubuntu 18.04

How well does xemacs and orca work together?  I think org-mode will work
in xemacs but haven't tried that one myself.  It is possible to put stuff
in drawers in org-mode then hide the drawers so unless you know how to
reveal those drawers you get no access to their contents.  I don't know if
this revealing and concealing is done by means of a password either.