Re: [orca-list] Confidential diary/journaling with Orca and Ubuntu 18.04

Drawers in org mode will help with structuring the journal file, but won't do much for hiding the content.  For that, you may want to consider encryption.  I guess you can make a key set with the seahorse application, but just never publish the public key to any servers.  As part of the creation process, you make a password.  When you're done working in the file, you'll have to remember to encrypt. To start working in the file, you'll have to enter the password to decrypt.

Now, we're getting complicated;lol,

-Dave