Re: [orca-list] Donating, and quick question about Voxigyn

Le 07/07/2018 à 01:32, christopher Gilland via orca-list a écrit :
I hear that once purchased, it is possible to get those voices working with Orca. I presume through Speech-Dispatcher.

Voxygen is sold by Hypra and we provide a README to explain how to install it. Indeed Voxygen works through speech-dispatcher.

You can contact me privately for more details. Price and condition depend of your country, the language you've chosen and the distribution you're using.

Best regards,
Alex.