[orca-list] Donating, and quick question about Voxigyn

So, not sure if I spelled things correctly, but I'll get there in a second.

First off, I'm interested in knowing if there is a link one could provide me where I may could make a one time only donation to the work/support of future Orca development.

Joni's work really has won over my respect, and I'll like to help in some way with the project. I have no programming know-how's, but that much with a small donation, I could do, and am willing to do.

My second question is regarding the Voxigyn (hope I spelled that correctly,) TTS engine.

I hear that once purchased, it is possible to get those voices working with Orca. I presume through Speech-Dispatcher.

I'm sorry if this has been discussed, though I see nothing in the archives, but can someone give me the command/steps to get it up and running after purchasing/downloading one of the voices?

I love Voxin, but this is something I'd really like to try, if you all can help me get it up and running.

Thanks much.

Chris.