Re: [orca-list] Let keypad key as "normal" keys when used in combination ?

Le 04/07/2018 à 18:31, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL a écrit :
Hi,

If I understand well things,  on Windows, sayall is done either via ins-down, or 0-2 on keypad. On Orca, if we deine sayall on ins-down, à-down would work but not 0-2.

Right.

According to our feedbacks, users would like to see both keypad keys and extended keys, when doing an orca feature via orca key, without difference. Would it be possible?

I let Joanie answer that.

Alternatively, could not we have, as we had a long time ago, in Bindings tab, four columns instead of three: feature, shortcut, alternative, the checkbox.

On NVDA, it is possible to assign multiple keys on the same command. Same approach could be used.

Best regards,
Alex.