Re: [orca-list] Accessibility bugs on Gitlab to track Orca bugs

In fact gitlab has tuns of accessibility issue to begin with.

The dropdowns for selecting assignee or for that matter milestoe for issue is one of them.

Reading the milestone is another one.

Assigning Waite to an issue is another accessibility bug.

happy hacking.

Krishnakant.