Re: [orca-list] Let keypad key as "normal" keys when used in combination ?

Hi,

If I understand well things,  on Windows, sayall is done either via ins-down, or 0-2 on keypad. On Orca, if we deine sayall on ins-down, à-down would work but not 0-2.

According to our feedbacks, users would like to see both keypad keys and extended keys, when doing an orca feature via orca key, without difference. Would it be possible?

Alternatively, could not we have, as we had a long time ago, in Bindings tab, four columns instead of three: feature, shortcut, alternative, the checkbox.

regards

102, rue des poissonniers, 75018, Paris
Facebook Hypra Twitter Hypra Linkedin Jean-Philippe