Re: [orca-list] orca and LibreOffice Writer Live Spellchecking

Hello,

In order to hear misspelled words when navigating in a document using the arrow keys you should have an option "Speak misspelled-word indicator" checked on the speech tab in the Screen reader preferences window.
I think on the text attributes tab you can configure which attributes to report and in which order to report when using orca+f shortcut to detect the formatting at the given cursor position.
I am not sure if reporting misspelled words during a say all is possible though.

Greetings

Peter

Hello Dennis,

Le 23/01/2018 à 10:06, Dennis Westphal a écrit :
> I am searching for a way to get live feedback about misspelled words
> while editing a document in Libreoffice Writer. In orcas Preferences I
> have checked the checkbox for announcing missspelled words but that
> seems to not work in LibreOffice.
>
> I'm using Arch Linux so maybe there is a package missing or something?
> So far I just installed orca with it's dependencies and LibreOffice.
> So maybe there might be a mistake I made due to ignorans.

Here (Slint64-4.2.1, Orca-3.27.3, libreoffice-5.3.4), I hear
"mispelled" when I reach the mispelled word with the arrow keys.

Greetings,
Didier