[orca-list] Orca very chatty after upgrade to Firefox 57

Hi all,

I've noticed since moving to Firefox 57 that every time I start Firefox, Orca announces a lot of stuff being loaded - and not just my home page.

Is this Firefox loading more tabs / recent websites in the background?

If so, any idea how to turn it off? This is a machine with limited resources and I want Firefox to just load my home page and not go off and start loading lots of other pages it thinks I might want!

Thanks,

Nick