Re: [orca-list] orca and LibreOffice Writer Live Spellchecking

Hello Dennis,

Le 23/01/2018 à 10:06, Dennis Westphal a écrit :
I am searching for a way to get live feedback about misspelled words
while editing a document in Libreoffice Writer. In orcas Preferences I
have checked the checkbox for announcing missspelled words but that
seems to not work in LibreOffice.

I'm using Arch Linux so maybe there is a package missing or something?
So far I just installed orca with it's dependencies and LibreOffice.
So maybe there might be a mistake I made due to ignorans.

Here (Slint64-4.2.1, Orca-3.27.3, libreoffice-5.3.4), I hear
"mispelled" when I reach the mispelled word with the arrow keys.

Greetings,
Didier