Re: [orca-list] Odd question - installed gnome into ubuntu, and, it won't accept my login password

Ok, not so much of an issue now, since have managed to get ubuntu mate up and running on desktop PC, and, if possibly related to file system issues, then, quite possible it's related to running this instance inside a virtual machine - my guess anyway, but, while will archive this message, am not going to worry about it too much for now.

stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA