Re: [orca-list] Increase/decrease speaking rate

My apology. I'll go back again and look at that message. I may have misread. I was kind of out of it earlier when I wrote that reply, maybe it's just the weather. At any rate, let me go back, as I did indeed keep your message, and I'll read through it again more thoroughly.

Chris.