[orca-list] Urgently need help updating Orca

I know that this depends on what distro I'm using, so let me start by being very very clear.

I'm using Ubuntu 18.04 64 bit. The exact ISO I downloaded is named bionic-desktop-amd64.iso.

I got this from

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily-live/current/HEADER.html

When I hit alt+CTRL+T, then in terminal, type

orca -v

I'm told 3.26.0.

I am told, and have even seen references here on list, that there is a version 3.27.

I really insist that I'd like to try updating to 3.27 from 3.26, I'm not at all sure however how to go about doing this. I know next to nothing at all when it comes to Github, and have always found it a bear to navigate on Windows, let alone Linux, which I am still very very much new to actively browsing the web with.

I'd not say I'm new to the Linux world, nor to the terminal, but I only know just barely, if even this much, enough to be very very dangerous! For me, it helps when people don't jsut say, go to this wiki and read.

I'm a lot better when people actually literally give me the exact commands, or steps, tell me on a website exactly what links to click on, etc. I then will compile all those steps into a text file which I keep on n SD card that I can go back later and reference as needed.

So, yeah, if you can outline exactly for me how to do this... I suspect, wouldn't I have to get the Orca master, or daily build, and build from source in order to get 3.27 to work? Again, I'd have no idea how to do this if you shot me first in the foot. Word of warning, I'm using Voxin as my TTS, as with my hearing loss, I cannot do ESpeak. By now, yall should know that, as many times I've mentioned it, but just wanted to reidderate. So, if this would temporarily break Voxin, that's fine, but I'd need the steps to eventually once back up on 3.27 get it working. Even if you can't guarantee it won't break Voxin though, I'd still like the steps in general to update to 3.27.

Chris.