[orca-list] Skype on Linux

Hi list,
Is there any accessible skype for linux?
The one that I use seems bbased on Electron framework, which is inaccessible in linux. Alternative would be using Skype extension for Chrome Browser with Chrome Vox installed. But Skype seems put limit  on connection  made using this extension as I mostly get "Connection not available right now". I also use pidgin with skype plugin but  it only  works for text base messaging. Currently I have to boot into my Windows VM and run Skype with NVDA. I'd love to work exclusively in Linux.

Best Regards

--
Edhoari Setiyoso