[orca-list] Looking for some software recommendations

1. I need a good accessible Sip phone client. I know about Linphone, and a few others, but what is accessible out of the box with Orca? It needs to be able to support letting me enter my sip credentials to my Asterisk Incredible PBX server I run on Digital Ocean as a droplet.

2. I'm looking for a good FTP client. I know I could just use the terminal, but I'd rather have an accessible GUI, and last I looked, Filezilla wasn't the greatest.

3. Finally, I would like a good podcast podcatcher aggrigator. Something that will let me schedule the download of podcasts automatically, and please don't be a smartass and say chron. LOL! J/K. Again, preferably something with a GUI, not CLI.

Just for your knowledge, I'm on Ubuntu 18.04 with Gnome 3 as my desktop.

Chris.

--
Christopher Gilland
Co-Founder of Genuine Safe Haven Ministries