Re: [orca-list] Looking for some software recommendations

Hello,

[quoted line from Christopher Gilland]

2. I'm looking for a good FTP client. I know I could just use the terminal, but I'd rather have an
accessible GUI, and last I looked, Filezilla wasn't the greatest.

I was about to suggest gftp, but it doesn't seem to be more accessible than Filezilla.

I'd suggest to just use one of the command lien applications: ftp, sftp, lftp.

I don't know Ubuntu but I assume that all have an associated man page shipped with the pacakage.

Greetings,
Didier