Re: [orca-list] Element List during Browsing

Hi

joanie

,
I really appreciate your help.

Best Regards

Edhoari Setiyoso

On 02/13/2018 09:09 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi Edhoari.

I see others have already answered your command about the how. So I'll
just answer the comment about where to find it.

When looking for commands/keystrokes, you will want to start here:
https://help.gnome.org/users/orca/stable/commands.html

Under the heading "Reading Web Pages and Other Documents", you'll find a
link for "Structural Navigation":
https://help.gnome.org/users/orca/stable/commands_structural_navigation.html

There you'll find a list with the previous, next, and list-of commands.

HTH.
--joanie