[orca-list] Element List during Browsing

Hi,

When I use windows + NVDA, there is an interesting feature from NVDA that helps navigating webpage. Press NVDA + F7 and a dialog box appear with three tab : Element list, Heading List, Landmark List. We then traverse through the list and press enter to go to that object.

I wonder if Orca has the same feature? I cannot seem to find it on Orca manual.  If not, I think this is a great addition for Orca.

Best Regards

--
Edhoari SetiyosoH