[orca-list] Any plans to migrate to gitlab.gnome.org?

For those not aware, many projects on git.gnome.org are migrating to gitlab.gnome.org, a hosted GitLab instance.

Are there any plans to do this for Orca?

Speaking for myself, I find the GitHub/GitLab-style, single-screen issue submission interface far more friendly/accessible than the multi-screen Bugzilla one. I'd probably be a lot more likely to enter issues on GitLab just because it's so much easier to hit https://gitlab.gnome.org/gnome/orca/issues/new, file my issue, attach a debug.out, etc. than it is to navigate to Bugzilla, select a component, select an interface, fill out a bunch of fields...

Just a thought. Certainly not a crucial one. :)