Re: [orca-list] Accessible distros

I believe the questions related to sufficient resources to host virtual
machines.

Orca screen reader developers writes:
Hi

As someone who dual boots myself, I’ll grant you that. I’m not tha anti windows person Kyle has been known
to be, I’m more … neutral. Windows can work well in some circumstances and Linux well in others. As for
which is better, more efficient, if we started that hear it would probably turn into a fight. And a
university probably has lots of good reasons why it must use multiple operating systems. Myself I find open
source operating systems remarkably well complete in functionality. There are few things it cannot do,
while windows has it’s set of things it does well. If Linux has a disadvantage it is in it’s communities,
who tend to be spread out,  and usually interested only in whatever earns them profit or whatever projects
they contribute code to. Windows is largely opaque unless you work at Microsoft, so I don’t really know how
it operates.

Thanks

Kendell Clark