Re: [orca-list] Accessible distros

Microsoft.com distributes Windows 10 via freely downloadable ISO images.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/SOFTWARE-DOWNLOAD/windows10ISO

You pay once you connect online after you finish installing it.

Best,

Janina

Orca screen reader developers writes:
I'm not doing as much with virtual machines now as I used to, but I had
trouble with VMware Player when I moved to Ubuntu 16.04, so I tried to
switch to KVM/qemu. It took some getting used to, but it all seems doable to
me. The biggest problem I had was installing a Windows virtual machine. I
couldn't get KVM/qemu to boot from a USB stick, and I couldn't get an ISO of
Windows. After a few days of Googling and research, I just put that project
on the shelf for a while. It seemed fine for creating various virtual
machines of anything I could get an ISO for though.