From: orca-list <orca-list-bounces gnome org> on behalf of Kyle via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2018 11:25:32 AM
To: orca
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Accessible distros

John G Heim via orca-list aliandika:
> You'd have to run Win7.  For people like me who absolutely have to run Windows
> once in a great while, Win7 is the answer.
I pity the person who has to run even 7 on such a machine. I upgraded the OS on
a similar machine that was running 7. Took somewhere around 5 to 7 minutes just
to boot up. As resource intensive as it can be, GNOME was a huge improvement on
that machine. But I still wouldn't run anything virtualized on it. Your best bet
on a machine like this is to run a dual-boot configuration.
Imetumwa kutoka hali ya hewa