[orca-list] screen sharing with orca?

I need to give presentations in online meetings from my laptop. Mostly people will just be watching the
slides and listening to me talk.

What software or service -- or combination of things -- do you all recommend to do this? A lot of what I've
seen is dependent on using a mouse or has some other visual-centric focus baked in. Let's assume I can handle
advancing through the slides themselves -- I need the part that I can use to let others watch and listen
while I do so.

Thanks,

--Will

--