Re: [orca-list] OT: Two questions (Mate Q and picking a forum software)

I can't speak for everyone who will be using your forum, but SMF seems to be less cluttered as I look at it. It does have some pretty good locking features and such as well, though I haven't really done much admin stuff on it. PHPBB really isn't bad either, so it's definitely worth a look, especially if it looks better to you from the point of view of an admin as well as a user.

Imetumwa kutoka jukwaa lako