[orca-list] Google sheets on Ubuntu

Hello, all!
does anyone know how to access Google sheets on Ubuntu desktop? on
windows it is very easy to use that with chrome or google drive
application. Even on Android also it is fully accessible but don't
know how to use on Ubuntu. on Fire fox I can use it but not properly,
I have to use table navigation commands to access the hole spread
sheet.
on my work space thay use google sheets to report bug of device. If I
use my laptop then I am not able to work fast do to this issue. at
work place it is fine because there I am Using Windows with NVDA
screen reader. but after I came out of that place then it is difficult
to work on google sheets.
so if anyone has solution to this then please look at this.
is google chrome accessible on Ubuntu? or chromium? please let me know
if anybody using it.

--
Best regards
Bittukumar Jaiswal