[orca-list] Orca fail to read Ubiquity installer in try mode of Ubuntu 18.04

Hi developers,

I have just downloaded Ubuntu 18.04 and found issues on reading Ubiquity installer in try mode. Here the reproduce procedure:
1. Insert Ubuntu 18.04 Live CD iso into VirtualBox in Mac and boot
2. In the first screen, we can choose language, try Ubuntu or install Ubuntu. Now, I press SUPER+ALT+S to enable orca.
3. If I press "Install Ubuntu", Orca can read Ubiquity installer normallly.
4. If I press "Try ubuntu", then click "Install Ubuntu 18.04 LTS" app on the desktop. Ubiquity installer will launch but Orca read nothing from it.

I don't know what's the difference of the installer between try and install mode. This seems quite strange.

Regards,

Cameron