Re: [orca-list] Orca 3.26 goes inconsistently goes blank on desktop panels and menus

Le 23/04/2018 à 14:26, Krishnakant Mane a écrit :
I have strong reasons to believe that Ubuntu-mate 18.04 will not just be a top distro in demand for professional and personal users, but also a great thing from accessibility point of view.

You know my opinion on this subject, as we're focusing on Debian, it should be the state of the art in term of accessibility. We've also pushed the new accessibility stack the stable release.

More people use Debian, more feedback we get, more Debian is accessible. In Ubuntu, the difficulty is that the team is not familiar with accessibility whereas we're a big team focused on Debian accessibility with strong collaboration with the installer and GNOME team.

Best regards,
Alex.