Re: [orca-list] Orca 3.26 goes inconsistently goes blank on desktop panels and menus

Le 23/04/2018 à 11:17, Krishnakant Mane a écrit :
yes, this made the Mate panel accessible.
But there are icons on my desktop which are still not accessible.

Could you try to restart Caja with the following command (Caja is restarted automatically):
pkill caja

Wile the application menu works with alt _ f1 after I did what yu said, but Kaja has suddenly become inaccessible.
I don't have a large set of files and folders.
It was all working a couple of days before but now it is not.

I suspect an issue with your LightDM version and greeter that keep accessibility. Could you try to remove slick-greeter and replace it with lightdm-gtk-greeter?

Best regards,
Alex.