Re: [orca-list] Orca 3.26 goes inconsistently goes blank on desktop panels and menus

On Monday 23 April 2018 03:16 PM, Alex ARNAUD wrote:
Le 23/04/2018 à 11:17, Krishnakant Mane a écrit :
yes, this made the Mate panel accessible.
But there are icons on my desktop which are still not accessible.

Could you try to restart Caja with the following command (Caja is restarted automatically):
pkill caja

yes that solved the problem.
Now I wil put a shell script in my startup applications and give it sleep time of few seconds and then see what happens. I will have both the command to kill caja and replace mate-panel in the script.

Wile the application menu works with alt _ f1 after I did what yu said, but Kaja has suddenly become inaccessible.
I don't have a large set of files and folders.
It was all working a couple of days before but now it is not.

I suspect an issue with your LightDM version and greeter that keep accessibility. Could you try to remove slick-greeter and replace it with lightdm-gtk-greeter?
Tried doing that, it did not help.
Now I am back to the same.slik for login.
Happy hackig.
Krishnakant.