Re: [orca-list] When opening a folder with lot of files in it withOrca, it is very slow.

This is an interesting hack.

This essentially means, open the folder and let all the unnecessary information through event's etc fire and then when every thing is settled, start Orca.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.