Re: [orca-list] When opening a folder with lot of files in it withOrca, it is very slow.

Proud funding will be a better option or bounty is another option.

I also believe that such important work should be paid because it will bring in a sence of commertial commitment as well as some money for those who will be dedicating their time for this.

It is an important bug and must be solved.

By the way I am now on Ubuntu 17.10 with Mate and the performance with Orca is pretty fast.

The only exception is when a folder contains more than 500 files and folders (not usual for me ) and with inbox having more than 5000 emails (pretty usual on my professional mail ).

This too is not a very harsh irritant but gives a break to my otherwise fast paced computing using keyboard.

happy hacking.

Krishnakant.