Re: [orca-list] strange behavior when switching windows

I usually see this behavior when file manager windows are open, or when there is a popup on another desktop. I haven't seen this with Pidgin windows personally, but opening your Pidgin conversations in tabs rather than windows should solve your immediate problem. The window focus issues I see appear to be something related to caja, the desktop/file manager, rather than Marco, the window manager. It seems that if the same application has windows open on more than one virtual desktop, sometimes the application switcher will try to switch to the other application window even if it's on a different virtual desktop than the one that currently has focus. However, it may have something to do with window priority or something, as I don't see this behavior using Firefox or Thunderbird.
Imetumwa kutoka dirisha yangu ya barua pepe