[orca-list] strange behavior when switching windows

Hi guys,

I suppose that this is not an Orca problem, but at the other hand I
guess that many of you have similar experience.

I am using Arch Linux, Orca from Git, Mate.

Recently I started to use IRC for all my communication. I use Pidgin and
after launching Pidgin, many new windows appear with messages from my
channels. But I encounter the following behavior. I have to say that I
use virtual desktops.

1. I launch Pidgin. Many new windows appear.

2. I move to a different virtual desktop. It does not matter if there
are opened windows on that desktop or not.

3. I press alt+tab to switch to a window. Normally, if there is no
window opened, nothing should happen, if there is, I should switch to
it. But in this case the menu starts me following windows from the
Pidgin virtual desktop. I have to really switch to every of them to get
rid of this.

Is this some behavior of window manager?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Vojta