Re: [orca-list] issue with orca and plain text documents in seamonkey and possibly firefox ?

Can you please re-test with Orca master? Note that, at least for me,
Orca presents the final line twice: Once when the caret is at the very
end of the line (i.e. the true end of the document) and again when you
first up arrow and move to the beginning of that line. I'll dig into
that further later. But we're essentially at code freeze, and working
around Gecko's broken accessible-text issues right before code freeze is
just asking for trouble. <tired smile> Hopefully this makes things suck
a bit less.

--joanie